WELCOME TO K

Monday, August 14, 2017


Dear Kindergarten Families,

My name is Mrs. Condry and I will be your child’s Kindergarten teacher this year. Teaching is my second career, I made the decision to leave underwriting and return to school when my own children were in preschool and Kindergarten.  My son and daughter, both educated in Middleborough, have now graduated from college.

I love teaching kindergarten and I am looking forward to an exciting and productive year with your child.  My mission as a teacher is to help children discover the joy of learning, and to help each child develop a strong belief in his or her own ability.  The learning process involves encountering problems and learning how to solve them.  Your child will be learning to utilize strategies to problem solve in academic as well as social situations to become independent problem solvers.  I want them to have a sense of pride in doing their personal best.

 As young learners they will be experiencing the curriculum through a variety of hands on centers with small group experiences.  Our day schedule will include whole group activities, teacher directed small groups and independent small group centers.  Throughout the week we will collaborate with Mrs. Lord’s class for science hands on activities and with Mrs. Palmer-Laine’s class for weekly vocabulary lessons.  Monthly visits to the Middleboro public library will be scheduled beginning in September.  Please do not hesitate to contact me at school with any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Condry, M Ed.
Memorial Early Childhood Center

pcondry@middleboro.k12.ma.us.

No comments